Tim Knowles - Tree Drawings (2006)
“A series of drawings produced using drawing implements attached to the tips of tree branches, the wind’s effects on the tree recorded on paper.
Like signatures each drawing reveals the different qualities and characteristics of each tree.”
This is so freaking cool.
not a good sign when you’re hiding from your journal.
"If your dog doesn’t like somebody maybe you shouldn’t either."
Liam Holland, age 8 (via llaurenelizabeth
0 notes (69 plays), October 9, 2012
reblog if Calvinism has given you a negative predisposition to tulips.
0 notes (59 plays), September 21, 2012
- My school is incredible.
- We have sweet bands coming in this year.
- I’m skipping to hear a prophet.
- The opportunity to hear the voice of God is more important than good tunes.
- Being cool isn’t so cool anymore.
- Get over yourself.
- Hip isn’t hip.
- Be a mixture.
- Be a melting pot.
- One genre of life isn’t hot.
- Little bit of this, little bit of that.
- Convictions are apparently of no concern anymore.
- Standing firm.
- Leopard print is still my favorite color.
- Buying gifts is my other favorite color.
- Just kidding.
- Rambling is currently the only thing keeping me from studying.
- So i continue.